In the Insert Hyperlink box, do one of the following. To link to a Web page or file, click Web Page or File, and then in the Address box, type a URL or click Select to browse to a file. To link to a specific place within the document, click This Document, and then select the location for the link (such as the top of the document or to a specific heading). Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac free download, Most Safe and reliable download from our servers, download Microsoft Word 2011 14.4.1 for free. Microsoft Word 2011 (Mac) free download. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC.
- Microsoft Word 2011 Mac Download
- Ms Word 2011 For Mac Free Download
- Download Harvard Referencing For Word Mac 2011
- Download Microsoft Word for macOS 10.13 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. This application requires a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription.
- Microsoft word 2011 free download - Microsoft Office 2011, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, and many more programs. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout.
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 applications shown on Mac OS X Snow Leopard
|Initial release||October 26, 2010; 9 years ago|
|Operating system||Mac OS X 10.5.8 to macOS 10.14.6|
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is a version of the Microsoft Officeproductivity suite for Mac OS X. It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac and is comparable to Office 2010 for Windows. Office 2011 was followed by Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac released on September 22, 2015, requiring a Mac with an x64 Intel processor and OS X Yosemite or later. Office for Mac 2011 is no longer supported as of October 10, 2017.
Microsoft Office 2011 includes more robust enterprise support and greater feature parity with the Windows edition. Its interface is now more similar to Office 2007 and 2010 for Windows, with the addition of the ribbon. Support for Visual Basic for Applications macros has returned after having been dropped in Office 2008. Purchasing the Home Premium version of Office for Mac will not allow telephone support automatically to query any problems with the VBA interface. There are however, apparently, according to Microsoft Helpdesk, some third party applications that can address problems with the VBA interface with Office for Mac. In addition, Office 2011 supports online collaboration tools such as OneDrive and Office Web Apps, allowing Mac and Windows users to simultaneously edit documents over the web. It also includes limited support for Apple's high-density Retina Displays, allowing the display of sharp text and images, although most icons within applications themselves are not optimized for this.
Microsoft Word 2011 Mac Download
A new version of Microsoft Outlook, written using Mac OS X's Cocoa API, returns to the Mac for the first time since 2001 and has full support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. It replaces Entourage, which was included in Office 2001, X, 2004 and 2008 for Mac.
Office for Mac 2011 has a number of limitations compared to Office 2010 for Windows. It does not support ActiveX controls, or OpenDocument Format. It also cannot handle attachments in Rich Text Format e-mail messages sent from Outlook for Windows, which are delivered as winmail.dat attachments. It also has several human language limitations, such as lack of support for right-to-left languages such as Arabic, Persian, and Hebrew  and automatic language detection. 
Microsoft does not support CalDAV and CardDAV in Outlook, so there is no way to sync directly Outlook through iCloud. Outlook also does not allow the user to disable Cached Exchange Mode, unlike the Windows version, and it is therefore not possible to connect to an Exchange Server without downloading a local cache of mail and calendar data. 
Additionally, Office for Mac 2011 also has a shorter lifecycle than Office 2010. Support for Office for Mac 2011 was originally slated to end on January 12, 2016, but because Office for Mac 2016 did not come out until July 2015, Microsoft extended support until October 10, 2017.  As 32-bit software, it will not run on macOS High Sierra or later versions of macOS X.
Two editions are available to the general public. Home & Student provides Word, Excel and PowerPoint, while Home & Business adds Outlook and increased support.Microsoft Messenger 8 is included with both editions, and Microsoft Communicator for Mac 2011, which communicates with Microsoft Lync Server, is available only to volume licensing customers. Office 2011 requires an Intel Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later.
|Applications and services||Home & Student||Home & Business||Academic||Standard|
|Communicator or Lync||Not included||Not included||Included||Included|
|Office Web Apps||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Remote Desktop Connection||Not included||Included||Included||Included|
|Information Rights Management||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Windows SharePoint Services Support||Not included||Included||Included||Included|
|Technical support||90 days||1 year||90 days||?|
The Home & Student edition is available in a single license for one computer and a family pack for three computers. The Home & Business edition is available in a single license for one computer and a multi-pack for two computers. The Standard edition is only available through Volume Licensing. The Academic edition was created for higher education students, staff and faculty, and includes one installation. Office for Mac is also available as part of Microsoft's Office 365 subscription programme.
Ms Word 2011 For Mac Free Download
Microsoft announced Office 2011 in 2009. There were 6 beta versions released:
- Beta 1
- Beta 2 (Version 14.0.0, Build 100326)
- Beta 3 (Build 100519)—announced on May 25, 2010
- Beta 4 (Build 100526)
- Beta 5 (Build 100709)
- Beta 6 (Build 100802)
Access to beta versions was by invitation only, although leaked copies were circulated among Mac file sharing websites.
The final version was released to manufacturing on September 10, 2010, was available to volume license customers a day later, and made available to the general public on October 26, 2010. Service Pack 1 was released on April 12, 2011.
Download Harvard Referencing For Word Mac 2011
- ^'Microsoft Lifecycle Policy: Office 2011'. Support. Microsoft. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- ^'Microsoft Lifecycle Policy: Lync 2011'. Support. Microsoft. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- ^'Microsoft Lifecycle Policy: Office 2011'. Support. Microsoft. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- ^Keizer, Gregg (May 14, 2008). 'Microsoft will bring back macros to Mac Office in 2011'. Computerworld. Retrieved April 21, 2010.
- ^Seff, Jonathan (May 13, 2008). 'Microsoft to bring back Visual Basic in Office for Mac'. Macworld. Retrieved April 21, 2010.
- ^'How to obtain support for Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 connectivity problems with Exchange Server'. Support (34.0 ed.). Microsoft. September 12, 2013.
- ^Miller, Dan (February 11, 2010). 'Microsoft Announces Office for Mac 2011'. Macworld. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^'Known issues in Excel 2011'. Microsoft. September 2010. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^answer from Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh), Discussion in the forum of a user of Microsoft Office:Mac Archived February 13, 2011, at WebCite
- ^Office 2011: Mac-Version mit Outlook, aber ohne Opendocument, in German. Archived February 13, 2011, at WebCite
- ^Morgenstern, David. 'Microsoft boosts languages, proofing tools in Office 2011 for Mac, Unicode right-to-left support missing'. The Apple Core. ZDNet. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- ^Haslam, Karen. 'Which Mac apps won't work in macOS Catalina?'. Macworld. Retrieved October 31, 2019.
- ^Weir, Andy (June 5, 2017). 'Microsoft says Office for Mac 2011 will not be supported on macOS 10.13 High Sierra'. Neowin. Retrieved October 18, 2020.
- ^'Office for Mac 2011—Compare'. Microsoft. Retrieved October 27, 2010.
- ^'Announcing Communicator for Mac'. Office for Mac Blog. Microsoft. September 24, 2010. Archived from the original on July 17, 2011. Retrieved November 4, 2010.
- ^'Office System Requirements'. Microsoft Office for Mac. Microsoft. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- ^Michaels, Philip (August 2, 2010). 'Microsoft sets pricing, October release for Office 2011'. Macworld. Retrieved November 7, 2010.
- ^'Office for Mac 2011 Hitting Store Shelves This October'. Microsoft Office Press. Microsoft. Retrieved November 19, 2010.
- ^Snell, Jason (August 13, 2009). 'Microsoft: Next Mac Office due late 2010 with Outlook'. Macworld. Retrieved November 14, 2009.
- ^McLean, Prince (May 25, 2010). 'Microsoft's Office 2011 beta 3 for Mac gets new icons'. AppleInsider. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^Sams, Brad (July 25, 2010). 'Office 2011 for Mac beta invites sent out'. Neowin.net. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^Paliath, Paul. 'Beta 2 of Microsoft Office 2011 leaked'. GeekSmack. Archived from the original on April 13, 2010. Retrieved April 14, 2010.
- ^'Office for Mac 2011 hits RTM'. Office for Mac Blog. Microsoft. September 10, 2010. Archived from the original on August 12, 2011. Retrieved November 4, 2010.
- ^Weintraub, Seth (September 21, 2010). 'Office for Mac hits Microsoft volume licensing servers'. 9to5 Mac. Retrieved September 27, 2010.
- ^Mac Mojo Team (September 28, 2010). 'Office for Mac 2011 in the Store This October'. Office for Mac Blog. Microsoft. Archived from the original on August 12, 2011. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^'Microsoft Office for Mac Downloads and Updates'. Office For Mac. Microsoft. Retrieved September 16, 2011.