Launch Spark for Mac; At the top left of your screen, click on “Spark” “Add Account” Click on “Set Up Account Manually” In the “Title” field, enter ‘AOL Account’ or anything else you prefer (optional) Fill in the “Email” and “Password” fields with your @AOL email and password, and then click the ‘Add’ button. Add an account using advanced setup. There are two ways you can access the Advanced setup options for your email account. Click Advanced setup if your automatic email setup fails in Step 3 above. Click Advanced setup from the Choose an account window in Step 2 above. The Advanced setup option is the last option on the list, and you may have to scroll to see it. Setting Up Apple Mail. Retrieve your e-mail from your mail.com mailbox with Apple Mail. Your e-mail will be sent to your application through POP3 whenever you want. Info: POP3 is only available to mail.com Premium customers. The images used in this instruction were made on a Mac running Mac OS X 10.8.5 and Apple Mail 6.6. Configure Apple Mail 7 for Comcast Email. Learn how to configure Comcast email on a Mac.Hi deepo,
Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you'd like to know how to add your iCloud (@me.com) email address to Outlook on your Mac. I know it's important to have your accounts where you'd like them to be set up; I'd like to help. You'll want to use the mail server settings below to set this account up with Outlook:
Mail server settings
Refer to your email app's documentation for information about how to use these settings. iCloud Mail uses the IMAP and SMTP standards supported by most modern email apps. iCloud does not support POP. If you set up an account using iCloud System Preferences or macOS Mail in 10.7.4 or later, you won't see these settings because they're automatically configured.
How To Set Up Mail For Mac Os Sierra Ovh
IMAP information for the incoming mail server
Setting Up Mail For Mac
- Server name: imap.mail.me.com
- SSL Required: Yes
If you see an error message when using SSL, try using TLS instead.
- Port: 993
- Username: This is usually the name part of your iCloud email address (for example, emilyparker, not [email protected]). If your email client can't connect to iCloud using just the name part of your iCloud email address, try using the full address.
- Password: Generate an app-specific password.
SMTP information for the outgoing mail server
- Server name: smtp.mail.me.com
- SSL Required: Yes
If you see an error message when using SSL, try using TLS or STARTTLS instead.
- Port: 587
- SMTP Authentication Required: Yes
- Username: Your full iCloud email address (for example, [email protected], not emilyparker)
- Password: Use the app-specific password that you generated when you set up the incoming mail server.
* You only need to use an app-specific password if you’re manually setting up mail with your iCloud account in Windows, if you use Mac OS X Mail (10.7.4 and earlier), or if you use any other third-party mail client.Mail server settings for iCloud email clients
Set Up Mac Mail For OutlookSince Outlook is a third-party mail client, you'll need to have two factor authentication set up for your Apple ID in order to generate the app-specific password mentioned above: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID
Sep 21, 2018 4:56 PM