MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database that is supported by an active community of open source developers and enthusiasts. The free download for the Mac is the MySQL Community Server edition. Go to the MySQL website and download the latest version of MySQL for MacOS. Full MySQL Support. Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases. Perfect Web Development Companion. Whether you are a Mac Web Developer, Programmer or Software Developer your workflow will be streamlined with a native Mac OS X Application! The 'physical' location of the mysql databases are under /usr/local/mysql. The mysql is a symlink to the current active mysql installation, in my case the exact folder is mysql-5.6.10-osx10.7-x8664. Inside that folder you'll see another data folder, inside it are RESTRICTED folders with your databases.
MySQL Community Edition is the freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database. It is available under the GPL license and is supported by a huge and active community of open source developers.
The MySQL Community Edition includes:
- SQL and NoSQL for developing both relational and NoSQL applications
- MySQL Document Store including X Protocol, XDev API and MySQL Shell
- Transactional Data Dictionary with Atomic DDL statements for improved reliability
- Pluggable Storage Engine Architecture (InnoDB, NDB, MyISAM, etc)
- MySQL Replication to improve application performance and scalability
- MySQL Group Replication for replicating data while providing fault tolerance, automated failover, and elasticity
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster to deliver an integrated, native, high availability solution for MySQL
- MySQL Router for transparent routing between your application and any backend MySQL Servers
- MySQL Partitioning to improve performance and management of large database applications
- Stored Procedures to improve developer productivity
- Triggers to enforce complex business rules at the database level
- Views to ensure sensitive information is not compromised
- Performance Schema for user/application level monitoring of resource consumption
- Information Schema to provide easy access to metadata
- MySQL Connectors (ODBC, JDBC, .NET, etc) for building applications in multiple languages
- MySQL Workbench for visual modeling, SQL development and administration
Mysql Db For Mac Iso
Mysql Db For Mac High Sierra
Mysql Db For Mac Catalina
Available on over 20 platforms and operating systems including Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows.