- Logic pro x 10.3 free download - Apple Logic Pro X, Flying Logic Pro for Mac OS X, Apple Final Cut Pro X, and many more programs.
- Logic pro x osx 10.5.8 social advice Mac users interested in Logic pro x osx 10.5.8 generally download.
Live Loops For spontaneous composition. Live Loops is a dynamic way to create and arrange music. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music. Logic Pro X for Mac has been updated to version 10.3, introducing new features, a refreshed interface, and Touch Bar support, allowing the Touch Bar on the 2016 MacBook Pro to be used for music editing. Download logic pro x for mac os 10.8 for free. Audio & Video tools downloads - Logic Pro X by Apple Inc. And many more programs are available for instant and free download.
Logic Pro is a well-known name in the Audio and Music industry. Logic Pro is a music and audio editing software that was initially developed by a German software developer C-Lab and afterwards bought by Apple. Many audio and music editing lovers are using Logic Pro for many years on their MAC computers and OS X systems.
Formally Logic Pro is only available for the Apple devices, and there is not any version known as a Logic Pro for Windows.
Logic Pro for Windows 10
Logic Pro provides a variety of facilities like MIDI(Musical Instrument Digital Interface) sequencing and DAW(Digital Audio Workstation). By using the Logic Pro software, you can customize various audio and music files and mix their tunes according to your needs.
Various pro music composers and editors use the Logic Pro audio editing software to make their music sound like some legendary tunes by mixing multiple melodies.
Other Significant pros of the Logic Pro software are:
1) Smart Tempo feature helps in matching the timing of your audio tracks automatically.
2) Various plug-ins are available for creating some effects and equalizers like Vintage EQ and advanced reverbs.
3) Drummers and Brush Drum Kits helps to add jazz effects into the music tracks.
4) Logic Remote feature allows your iPhone or iPad into a touch instrument with the support of a mixer with multi-touch and transport control.
5) Smart controls are provided inbuilt in the sound library of the Logic Pro software to edit and tweak the audio in a simple manner.
6) Flex Time and Flex Pitch features of the Logic Pro tool allow us to quickly correct and adjust the beats and notes from guitar, drum, or vocal sounds.
7) Track Stacks feature of the Logic Pro helps to merge multiple related audio tracks into a single soundtrack.
8) Various sounds and clips are available through plugins to instantly integrate them into your creative audio projects.
Logic Pro for Windows is not officially launched by its developers yet. But to download Logic Pro for Windows, there are some indirect, unofficial, and time-consuming ways available.
So if you are wondering about Logic Pro X download procedure or steps for Logic Pro Download for Windows, we have stated those unofficial yet working methods in this article.
Mac OS X versions support some of the intel based computers. So if you own an Intel-based pc or laptop with a sufficient amount of RAM and Hard disk space, you can try out installing the MAC OS X on your windows machine to run the Logic Pro software.
Also Read: How to Download Official Windows 10 ISO file
Method 1: Using Virtual Machine to run MAC on the Windows
Using a free virtualization software for windows like VMware Player, you can install OS X virtually on your windows system to ultimately get the support of Logic Pro for windows operating system.
This method to download Logic Pro for Windows doesn’t install OS X on your hardware, but it runs the MAC OS on your windows machine via virtualization.
1) To install Logic Pro on windows, first, you have to download a MAC OS X source file either from the official apple store with genuine apple iD or from some third-party websites.
We recommend you get access to a MAC OS based PC like MAC mini or a MacBook to download the latest version of the MAC OSx like MOJAVE or High Sierra.
Downloading the OS X source or ISO file from any third party website may bring some unwanted malicious files bundled in it. Therefore the official mac store or apple store is the safest way to get the latest OS X source or setup file.
2) After downloading the original OS X source and setup file, you have to create a new virtual machine in any virtualization software available for windows. For easy setup, VMware Player is recommended because of the support of its community which is active on the internet.
3) You have to assign this downloaded OS X file to the source of this newly created virtual machine type.
4) After successfully creating the OS X based virtual machine on your virtual player, you can create an account for the Apple store or directly sign in if you have already an apple account.
5) After signing in to the store provided by Apple and available on the MAC OS X, you can effortlessly search for the Logic Pro in the store to find and download the Logic Pro software.
Method 2: Using Hackintosh to run the Logic Pro on the Windows Machine
Hackintosh is nothing but an unofficial mackintosh which is created by using non-apple intel-based hardware.
It’s not easy to install the Hackintosh on any computer or laptop. Creating a backup for your relevant data, files, and media is a crucial step before installing the Hackintosh on your computer or building the Hackintosh out of your computer components.
You can follow these Support Articles for installing the Hackintosh to check if your hardware is supported to install the Hackintosh or not. Find the articles related to the installation of Hackintosh for your desired computer or laptop models.
After successfully installing the Hackintosh on your system, you can follow step 4 and step 5 from the method number 1 to install the Logic Pro indirectly on your windows-based PC or laptop.
If these methods of installing OS X on your windows-based pc to download the Logic Pro do not impress you, then you can try out some alternatives to the Logic Pro available for the Windows OS.
Logic Pro Alternatives for Windows
1) Dr.Drum: Dr.Drum is a decent alternative to the Logic Pro.
2) Audacity: Audacity is open-source and free to use audio editing software which gives all basic and some advanced audio editing features.
3) LMMS: Just like Audacity, LMMS is also free to use software and developed using open-source practices. LMMS also provides an excellent interface and all essential audio editing functions.
Other alternatives to the Logic Pro for windows are FL Studio, Wavepad, Cubase, etc.
We hope this article which guides to download Logic Pro for Windows has solved all your doubts about downloading and installing the Logic Pro and its alternatives on the Windows OS.
Logic Pro 10 For Mac Os Versions
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
- 6GB of available storage space for minimum installation or 72GB of storage space for full Sound Library installation
iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone,* iPad, and iPod touch.
* Smart Controls, Sound Library navigation, Smart Help, full mixer, and access to plug-in controls are available only on iPad.
- 1929 definable key and MIDI commands
- 90 recallable screens
- 200-step undo history, including plug-in and mixer editing undo
- Full plug-in latency compensation, also for external audio and MIDI gear
- 1/3840-note resolution for MIDI events
- Audio file and I/O resolution up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Maximum project length greater than 6 hours at 96kHz; 13 hours at 44.1kHz
- Professional dithering algorithms (POW-r, Apogee UV22HR)
- 64-bit summing engine
- Up to 16 independent voices per part
- Over 4000 predefined chord grids
- Tablature supports up to 16-string instruments with any tuning
- Notes and rests for various lengths
- Auto-adapting multi-bar rests
- Key and time signature symbols
- Clef signs
- Slurs and crescendo/decrescendo symbols
- Various note head types including percussion styles
- Accents, bowing marks, fermatas, and other symbols that apply to specific notes
- Phrasing marks
- Trills and other ornaments, tremolo symbols
- Sustain pedal markings
- Bar lines, repeat signs, and Segno and Coda markings
- Chord symbols
- Chord grids and tablature symbols
- Page and line break symbols
- Support for Bravura font
- MusicXML import and export
- 70 effect plug-ins including Pedalboard, which includes 35 stompboxes
- 24 software instrument plug-ins
- 9 MIDI plug-ins
- Custom instrument-tuning system including 97 fixed tuning presets, equal-tempered, custom, and Hermode tuning
- 18 instrument and effect plug-ins with True Surround support
- 4300 Patches for Audio, Auxiliary, Software Instrument, and Output tracks
- 10,500 Apple Loops covering a wide range of genres
- 2000 Sampler instruments
- 90 Drum Machine Designer kits with 2000 individual kit piece patches
- 5500 plug-in settings for 103 plug-ins
- 100 Ultrabeat electronic drum kits with 2500 drum sounds
- 660 reverb spaces and warped effects for Space Designer
- 54 groove patterns for Arpeggiator MIDI plug-in
- Up to 1000 stereo audio channel strips
- Up to 1000 software instrument channel strips
- Up to 1000 auxiliary channel strips
- Up to 256 busses
- Up to 1000 external MIDI tracks
- 15 inserts for internal or Audio Units effect plug-ins
- 8 inserts for internal or Audio Units MIDI plug-ins
- 12 sends per channel strip, pre- or post-fader, or post-pan
- 32 groups for audio, software instrument, or MIDI channel strips
- Frontier Design Group: AlphaTrack
- Jazzmutant: Dexter
- KORG: nanoKONTROL
- M-Audio: Axiom, Axiom Pro, Axiom AIR, Oxygen
- Novation Launch Pad: all models
- PreSonus: FaderPort
- Roland: V-STUDIO 20
- Smart AV: Smart Console
- Apogee Electronics GiO
- Apple Logic Remote for iPhone and iPad
- CM Labs: Motor Mix
- Custom Recording Light
- Emagic: Logic Control, XT
- EuCon protocol support for Euphonix / AVID Artist series control surface systems
- Frontier Design Group: TranzPort
- hexler: TouchOSC
- JL Cooper: CS-32, FaderMaster 4/100, MCS3
- KORG: KONTROL49, microKONTROL
- Mackie: Baby HUI, HUI, Mackie Control, C4, Extender, MCU Pro, MCU XT Pro
- M-Audio: iControl
- Novation: all AutoMap-compatible devices
- Radikal Technologies: SAC-2k, SAC-2.2
- Roland: SI-24
- ROLI BLOCKS
- TASCAM: US-2400
- Yamaha: 01V96, 01X, 02R96, DM1000, DM2000
- Comprehensive support for any control hardware via MIDI Learn
Logic Pro For Os X 10.7.5Support for all standard surround configurations
- 5.1 (ITU)
- 6.1 (ES/EX)
- 7.1 (SDDS or 3/4.1)
Logic Pro X
- Open projects from Logic 5 or later
- Open GarageBand songs directly in Logic Pro X
- Support for Core Audio–compliant MIDI and audio hardware
- Support for Audio Units effect, instrument, and MIDI plug-ins
- ReWire support for Propellerhead Reason, Ableton Live, and other compatible applications
- Import/Export AAF and XML (Final Cut Pro X) projects
- Import/Export MIDI regions as MIDI files, export MIDI and audio regions as Apple Loops
- Import/Export music notation to MusicXML
- Play AIFF, WAV (BWF), CAF, SDII, Apple Lossless, eligible MP3, and AAC (noneligible files will be converted to PCM)
- Record AIFF, CAF, and WAV (BWF)
- Bounce to AIFF, WAV (BWF), CAF, MP3, and M4A (Apple Lossless, AAC)
- Burn any bounced audio directly to CD or DVD-A (PCM audio only)