Mozilla firefox 32 bit free download - Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox Beta, Mozilla Firefox Nightly, and many more programs. Mac Operating Systems. Mac OS X 10.6; Mac OS X 10.7; Mac OS X 10.8; Mac OS X 10.9; Mac OS X 10.10; Recommended Hardware. Macintosh computer with an Intel.
Download Firefox 37.0.2 for Mac from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure One of the World`s Most Popular Web Browsers for Mac. Mac OS X 10.5; Firefox 16.0; More system details Additional System Details Installed Plug-ins. Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124 Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183 Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 126.96.36.199 The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web.
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
Firefox 37 For Mac
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
- Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Server 2003 SP1
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Please note that while the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox, only 32-bit builds of Firefox are supported at this time.
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 512MB of RAM
- 200MB of hard drive space
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
Firefox 37 For Mac
Please note that GNU/Linux distributors may provide packages for your distribution which have different requirements.
- Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 2.18 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.3 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- HAL 0.5.8 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher