Cities in Motion v2 1.6.3 MacOSX Free Download. Cities in Motion 2 is the sequel to the popular public transport simulation game Cities in Motion. Organize, manage, build and lead your transportation network to provide cities to meet their ever-changing needs. The construction of the transport network will directly affect the growth of the city. Cities in Motion For Mac Free is Full Mac OS Offline Package for Mac User you can download it By Clicking Below Download Link. Cities in Motion 2021 Mac Crack Download FREE. Tags: Cities in Motion 2021 Crack Version, Cities in Motion 2021 for Mac. Rendered in rich detail, four of the world’s greatest cities - Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam - await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion. Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to. Buy Cities in Motion Collection as a Steam Key. Rendered in rich detail, four of the world’s greatest cities - Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam - await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion.
|Cities in Motion|
|Series||Cities in Motion|
|Platform(s)||Windows, OS X, Linux|
Cities in Motion is a business simulation game developed by Colossal Order and published by Paradox Interactive. It was released for Microsoft Windows on February 23, 2011, with OS X and Linux ports coming at later dates. The goal of the game is to implement and improve a public transport system in 4 European cities - Amsterdam, Berlin, Helsinki and Vienna. This can be achieved by building lines for metro trains, trams, boats, buses and helicopters.
Cities In Motion For Mac Review
The game is available for purchase on a digital disc, downloaded via Steam, and a DRM-free download via various other distributors.
On April 5, 2011 Paradox Interactive released the DLCCities in Motion: Design Classics, followed on May 20, 2011 by Cities in Motion: Design Marvels, featuring five new vehicles in each release. A third DLC, Cities in Motion: Design Now, was released on 14 June 2011, and included 5 new vehicles for each method of transportation. Cities in Motion: Metro Stations was released on 14 June 2011 featuring 2 new metro stations.
On May 19, 2011 Paradox Interactive announced Cities in Motion: Tokyo, an expansion containing a new city, Tokyo, and campaign, new vehicles and the introduction of the Monorail to the game. Tokyo was released on 31 May 2011. A second expansion, German Cities, was released on 14 September 2011. It contained 2 new cities, Cologne and Leipzig. A poll on the game's Facebook page made the city of Munich a free download for all users in addition to the expansion pack. During their Holiday Teaser, Paradox Interactive released a photo of the Statue of Liberty with the title Cities in Motion. U.S. Cities was soon revealed in a press conference in January 2012. The game was released on 17 January 2012, featuring New York City and San Francisco as the two new cities. In addition, 5 new vehicles and 2 new methods of transportation were added to the game, making it the largest expansion yet.
On May 20, 2011 Paradox Interactive released the Mac version of Cities in Motion.
On November 20, 2012, the London DLC was released.
A port of Cities in Motion to Linux was announced by Paradox Interactive in 2013, with it eventually arriving via Steam on January 9, 2014.
Cities In Motion Collection Mac
On August 14, 2012 at the annual Gamescom video games trade fair in Cologne, Paradox Interactive announced the sequel, named Cities in Motion 2. It was released six months later on April 2, 2013.
- Cities: Skylines - a full city simulator also by Colossal Order
- ^Paradox Interactive (February 12, 2010). 'Cities in Motion'. paradoxplaza.com. Archived from the original on October 3, 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-12.
- ^Paradox Interactive (February 12, 2010). 'Paradox Interactive Twitter Feed'. twitter.com. Retrieved 2010-02-12.
- ^GamersGate AB (February 12, 2010). 'Cities in Motion Release: 22nd Feb'. GamersGate AB. Retrieved 2010-02-12.
- ^Paradox Interactive (April 5, 2011). 'Design Classics DLC Vehicle Pack'. Paradox Interactive. Retrieved 2011-05-03.
- ^Paradox Interactive (April 26, 2011). 'Design Marvels DLC Vehicle Pack'. Paradox Interactive. Retrieved 2011-05-03.
- ^GamersGate AB (May 20, 2011). 'Design Now DLC Vehicle Pack'. GamersGate AB. Retrieved 2011-05-20.
- ^Paradox Interactive (May 19, 2011). 'Cities in Motion & Magicka head to Japan!'. Paradox Interactive. Retrieved 2011-05-20.
- ^Paradox Interactive (May 20, 2011). 'Cities in Motion releases on Mac today!'. Paradox Interactive. Archived from the original on August 31, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- ^Paradox Interactive (November 20, 2012). 'Paradox Interactive releases London DLC!'. Paradox Interactive. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- ^Paradox Interactive (August 14, 2012). 'Paradox Interactive Unveils Cities in Motion 2'. Paradox Interactive. Archived from the original on January 11, 2014. Retrieved 2012-08-15.