Is your Mac up to date with the latest version of the Mac operating system (macOS or OS X)? Is it using the version required by some other product that you want to use with your Mac? Which versions are earlier (older) or later (newer, more recent)? To find out, learn which version is installed now.
- Whether you plan to use your Mac for school, work, entertainment or everyday use, the right software can make your life easier and more productive. From business and office software to music, photo and video editing to finance and tax software, you can create, edit, organize and discover new ways to.
- It's not the first time, nor will it be the last, that the dreaded crawly things appeared in my food. At first I thought it was a chance occurrence; then they appeared again. I had a problem. I had kitchen pests, specifically grain weevils. Adults cringe when they find insects in their food; kids.
If your macOS isn't up to date, you may be able to update to a later version.
Top 3 Best Mac Brushes Reviews 1. MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush. Don’t be fooled by the size of this one. This tiny brush is capable of big things! The MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush is a slightly round-tipped brush that is very tiny in size. This size is purposed for working on smaller areas and detail work, which is exactly why we love it.
Which macOS version is installed?
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
This example shows macOS Catalina version 10.15 build 19A583.
Which macOS version is the latest?
These are all Mac operating systems, starting with the most recent. When a major new macOS is released, it gets a new name, such as macOS Catalina. As updates that change the macOS version number become available, this article is updated to show the latest version of that macOS.
If your Mac is using an earlier version of any Mac operating system, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps that are installed by macOS, such as Safari, Books, Messages, Mail, Music, Calendar, and Photos.
|macOS High Sierra||10.13.6|
|OS X El Capitan||10.11.6|
|OS X Yosemite||10.10.5|
|OS X Mavericks||10.9.5|
|OS X Mountain Lion||10.8.5|
|OS X Lion||10.7.5|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard||10.6.8|
|Mac OS X Leopard||10.5.8|
|Mac OS X Tiger||10.4.11|
|Mac OS X Panther||10.3.9|
|Mac OS X Jaguar||10.2.8|
|Mac OS X Puma||10.1.5|
|Mac OS X Cheetah||10.0.4|
Mac has earned themselves the reputation as one of the most famous makeup brands out there. From foundations to brushes, they have it all!
Speaking of brushes, which ones are worth the purchase?
Aside from a full core collection, MAC constantly comes out with more and more special edition brushes. They are known for their themed limited editions, and with everyone comes a new collection of brushes – it is hard to keep up.
We’ve thoroughly researched the matter and have come out with this guide to the best mac brushes in their collection to help you figure it out!
Top 10 Mac Brushes Ultimate Table
|Picture||Name||What to Use it For||Price||Rating (1-5)|
|1. Mac 228 Mini Shader Brush||Eyes||$||4.9|
|2. Mac #219 Eye Pencil Brush||Eyes||$$||4.7|
|3. MAC 224 Tapered Blending Eye Shadow Brush||Eyes||$$$||4.5|
|4. Mac #190 Foundation Brush Pro-quality New||Face||$$$||4.2|
|5. MAC 159 Duo Fibre Blush Brush -New in Sleeve||Cheeks||$$||4.2|
|6. MAC 163 Flat Top Contour Brush||Cheeks||$$||3.8|
|7. MAC Masterclass Oval 6 Brush||Face||$$$||3.6|
|8. MAC Make It Perfect Brush Kit MINERALIZE||Face and Eyes||$$||3.3|
|9. MAC Keepsakes / MAC in Extra Dimension Brush Kit||Face and Eyes||$$$$||3.2|
|10. MAC 318 Retractable Lip Brush||Lips||$$||2.7|
Everything You Need to Know About Makeup Brushes
There are millions and millions of brushes out there. It can sometimes get a bit confusing how some people take 10 brushes to do something that you’d only use one for. Here are a few rules and tips when it comes to picking out the right brushes for you:
- No Rules. The first rule is that there are no rules. Brushes will always have names and tell you what you should use them for, but the truth is that every brush can be used however you’d Just play around with the shape and figure out what purpose would be best for you!
- Personalize It. Anyone can tell you what the perfect collection of brushes is, but the truth is it may not work for you. You need to individually pick out each brush and figure out what types of brushes will work best for you.
- Consider Your Routine. The most important thing you should bear in mind when picking out brushes is your makeup routine. You need to recap in your mind the steps it takes you to get ready, based on that you can figure out how many brushes you need and what for.
- Know the Basics. There are a few basic brushes out there that you should be familiar with when picking out your brushes; powder brushes, blush brushes and eyeshadow brushes.
To begin building up your collection, you should start by checking off each of those categories, and then play around with the millions of other types of brush shapes.
Top 3 Best Mac Brushes Reviews
1. MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush
Don’t be fooled by the size of this one. This tiny brush is capable of big things! The MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush is a slightly round-tipped brush that is very tiny in size.
This size is purposed for working on smaller areas and detail work, which is exactly why we love it. The size is perfect for getting into any little areas such as the sides of your nose or around your tear duct.
The brush hairs are extremely soft while remaining firmly in place; tThis makes it easy to do precision detail work. If you’re looking to get precise with your eye makeup or to draw a shape somewhere, then this is definitely your go-to brush.
Another use that makes this one of the best mac brushes is its ability to help with spot concealing. If you’re not big on makeup but like to go in with a big of concealer on your dots or dark spots, then this allows you to perfectly target them!
2. MAC 219 Eye Pencil Brush
Pencil brushes are an absolute godsend. Similarly to the previous brush, they are perfect for very detailed work and getting very precise, but that’s not all they’re good for.
The MAC 219 Eye Pencil Brush is an absolute dream when it comes to smudging things out. The tapered end of it makes it perfect for getting right up in your under eyes and smudging out a darker color.
Smudging is a great method to avoid your makeup looking too sharp. Whether under your eyes or on your upper lash line- this brush is perfect for smudging out eyeliner to give you a smoky, natural look and not looking too harsh.
The firmness of this brush also makes it perfect for packing on pigment. You can seriously pack colors onto it and just pat them onto your eyes for intense color.
We love how precise this brush is while also blending and smudging colors out equally as beautiful. The soft, smooth fibers of the brush do work beautifully!
Buhs For Mac Pro
Buhs For Mac Os
3. MAC 224 Tapered Blending Eye Shadow Brush
If you’re looking for multi-purpose, this is the brush for you. The MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush has soft fibers that form a fluffy shape with a domed tip.
While this brush’s purpose is primarily for blending out eyeshadow, its wide fluffy shape is perfect for doing just that, it actually also has other uses. This brush is used by many for highlighting; the shape is perfect for applying smoothly across your cheekbones!
Another great use for this brush can be to blend out your concealer. It is very soft and great at blending that it would do a great job at leaving your under eyes looking smooth and natural.
What we love most about this brush is its versatility and how amazingly it performs with each task. This is definitely a do-it-all kind of brush!